Nattural Quality Corporation (NQC), the local manufacturer of Ampalaya Plus supplement which is especially made for diabetics, is a company that makes products that can help us control our sugar while enjoying our food at the same time. They are celebrating their 13th anniversary as well as their venture into the international market, specifically Southeast Asia and Europe.
Aside from Ampalaya Plus, NQC has other products that are also good health supplements;
- Renalin, a unique combination of four specifically selected herbs that support kidney wellness.
- Delite Herbal Tea, the Ampalaya Plus capsule in tea form. It is a healthy, delicious and nutritious drink made from Ampalaya leaves, calamansi, banaba, turmeric and green tea extract.
- Slenda is an all natural, safe and effective food supplement for weight loss together with a balance diet and regular exercise. It contains Resveratrol, EGCG, Banaba and Turmeric.
- Enduranz (Capsule for Men), a multi-herb natural food supplement containing Tongkat Ali, Malunggay, Banaba and Gotu Kola, which addresses male infertility problems and promote men’s health.
- Ampalaya Plus Junior, is an all natural, herbal food supplement that contains Ampalaya (Bitter Melon), Malunggay (Moringa oleifera) and Luyang Dilaw (Turmeric). This is specially formulated for children as young as seven (7) years old and up.
NQC recently launched the Gusto Kong Makatulong Promo. The first campaign was released in Negros Occidental and Negros Oriental with the partnership of MOR, Love Radio, and Aksyon Radio. Everyone are invited to join this advocacy promo.
Here’s the mechanics how to join the contest:
Here are other details of the Gusto Kong Makatulong contest:
- 1. Promo starts from July 2015 to August 2015.
- 2. Collection of entries will be on July 5,12,19, 26 and August 2,9,16,23 and 30, 2015.
- 3. The collection of entries will be a day before a raffle draw and cut-off time is 2PM. Last day of receiving entries is on August 30, 2015. The winners will be drawn on the dates mentioned above at partner FM Stations.
- 4. All Drop Boxes with entries will be collected for the Grand Raffle.
- 5. All winners will be verified and authenticated by a DTI Representative together with the authorized Representative of a partner FM Station or Distributor of NQC. And additional (1) entry will be drawn as back-up to the winner if he/she gets disqualified. Final winners will be announced over partner FM Stations. Winners will likewise be called or will receive a text.
- 6. Participants should be at least 13 years.
- 7. Winners should present any valid government ID to claim their prize.
- 8. Prizes maybe claimed within 60 days from the end of the promotion after which all unclaimed prizes will be forfeited in favor of NQC. Prizes are tax-free.
- 9. Employees of NQC and partner FM Stations and their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity and affinity are disqualified from joining the promotion.
- 10. For more information, text us at 0920-919-2929