Get to know what makes the Christ the Redeemer Columbarium Complex world-class and the nation’s best!
Celebrating Life in Style : We all have different perceptions about death, but framing it in a better view, most of us choose to see it as an act of transcendence— going beyond the physical realm forward to belonging in the spiritual world.
That is also the same reason why, despite death. We still want our loved ones who already passed away to know that wherever they are, they will always be reminded by the people whom they shared their cherished life. And their legacy will continue to last even beyond their lifetime and, most importantly, that the years they spent here are spent utmost potential.
Celebrating the lives of those who have already gone ahead of us can be done in different ways. Essentially, if we’re talking about the most fundamental one, we are then brought to how their physical body stays here with us– how their “physicality” remains by our side.
With the goal of “Celebrating Life in Style,” making sure that our loved ones would be more than satisfied to look down on how we remember them, Christ the Redeemer Columbarium Complex of Teresa Development Corporation (TDC) lends you a big hand by providing you the services you need and the amenities no other funeral service providers can provide- from cremation to “heavenly” looking infrastructure, and they have it all wrapped up for you!
What to Know About The “Christ the Redeemer Columbarium Complex”
Structured according to TDC’s CEO, Mr. Ramon Lacson’s aspiration to provide everyone the chance to celebrate the valued memories of their departed ‘nearest and dearest’ with style. The Christ the Redeemer Columbarium Complex, of his real estate company, offers only the best of convenience and most prestigious of elegance while pricing it below its supposed worth.
Located within a large land area of 5000-square meters, the complex dignifies itself with a seemingly celestial entity, standing mighty mainly in the form of three high domes, the complex casts off tranquility and harmony to everything in sight around, under and within.
In the presence of both the living and the memoirs of the dead, the three domes serve as a representative of the Holy Trinity. Along with it, light shines in perpetuity through the roof made of solid polycarbonate and is formed to serve the purpose of sustainability.
Why Does the Columbarium Offers Cremation Over Traditional Funeral Services?
The first question one would have in mind is what type of burial services does this columbarium offers? Well, that is already implied within the question stated above. All that’s now left to us is to have a glance at how cremation occurs alongside why it is a better process of keeping your departed loved ones’ memories alive and ‘with style.’
Cremation is a process of turning human remains into ashes. With the remains heated under temperatures normally ranging in between 870 to 980°C. Bone fragments, however, are continually processed within a machine that resembles coarse sand, which is light gray in the shade.
Now, before identifying a few of the long-list of why cremation is better. Mr. Lacson, the TDC’s CEO, himself, states that his positive perception about cremation is born out of his knowledge that this process is “less painful for the family because they only see a happy and healthy photo of their loved one during the funeral.”
Indeed, it is arguably better to have the last memory of your loved ones not through the image exuding the morbidity of death, but rather through a more hopeful, peaceful, and a stately way that cremation by this columbarium offers.
Other than that, it is essential to note that:
- Cremation is more affordable.
- Compared to the traditional means, with cremation, family members can opt to schedule the memorial in a bit of a later date— especially when some special circumstances need to be considered.
- If that departed loved one or his or her family members are not in favor of the idea with their loved ones’ body decaying in the ground, then cremation is a better option.
What Are the Key Features of the Columbarium?
To further understand how “first-class” Christ the Redeemer Columbarium Complex is, here is the majority of the features it offers:
- The Family Suite – This is for big families who wish to remember and celebrate the lives of their departed loved ones with privacy or exclusivity. These rooms are air-conditioned and have private restrooms and a kitchenette.
- The Amethyst. – This place houses cluster rooms, which has a total of 6,000 urn vaults. The Amethyst is also the first cluster in the columbarium complex, where the vaults are covered with clear face-plates.
- Multi-purpose Chapels. – These chapels can be used to hold masses, church services, private family occasions, and reception halls.
- Parking Space. – The columbarium complex also has a total land area of 1,595 square meters, which is used for parking.
- The Pool of Providence. – Considered as the highlight of the columbarium, the pool of providence serves as a “sanctuary of solace” where the surviving families of the departed can interact with nature while remembering their loved ones through its calming fountain-like structure and relaxing green pastures.
For more information about the columbarium complex in Bacolod, you may contact the following:
Teresa Development Corporation
- Galo Street. Bacolod City, Negros Occidental
- Tel. No. (034) 434-5555
- Official Facebook Page: TDC Funeral Services