When was the last time your children witnessed you paying for something with cash?
Perhaps it was at a local restaurant that doesn’t accept credit cards or when you took out just a few quarters to buy pretzels from a vending machine.
However, your children are unlikely to witness the exchange of bills and coins. Instead, they are more likely to see a plastic rectangle swiped on the side of a small digital box that magically allows you to leave the store with whatever you came to buy.
In today’s digital world, it’s difficult for children to understand what happens when adults pay for things.
Try these Five Best Money Games for Children
Parents could begin paying for everything in cash to teach their children about physical money. But let’s be honest, credit and debit cards are easy to use.
Besides, children learn best when they do things for themselves. Playing money games that teach children the different values of bills and coins, how to handle money, and even economics and entrepreneurship are excellent ways to introduce these concepts.
The following is a list of the best money games for kids that will help your children understand the value of bills and coins and how to count money and calculate change. These money games are the next best thing to using the real thing. They also include money problem-solving activities.
1] Cash Back
Players use bills and coins to give customers the correct change in a game.
- You can either watch the tutorial or play right away.
- Choose the difficulty level, hints, and whether or not to display the change amount in the settings.
- Choose the bills and coins required to correctly total the customer’s change.
- Press the Give Change button.
- You can answer questions with a variety of different money combinations as long as the final total exactly matches the amount owed.
2] Idle Money Tree
It responds to the question “Does money grow on trees?” in a way that will please toy-crazed children all over the world while possibly irritating a few parents.
- Collect money bags by clicking on them as they appear on your tree.
- Click quickly and repeatedly to activate a multiplier bonus that can double or triple your earnings.
- To earn large sums of money, select floating bags of money that appear at random on the screen.
- Upgrade your sunlight, watering can, fertilizer, fruits, and genetic research to increase your earnings even further.
- Select the buy 1x button to turn between purchasing a single upgrade at a time, 10, 100, or maxing out each purchase with your remaining budget.
3. Grocery Cashier
Younger children can practice addition and subtraction skills as well as monetary knowledge by operating a virtual cash register in a game.
- Enter the price of each item as it moves along the conveyor belt, then press the plus button.
- To enter payments, you must click or press the cashier’s buttons rather than using a keyboard.
- After entering all the items, click the total button.
- Enter the amount of the gift certificate and the minus sign if the customer pays with gift certificates.
- Enter the amount and click the pay button if the customer pays with cash.
4. Supermarket Numbers
Supermarket Numbers is a practice arithmetic game.
- The numerical goal can be found in the game’s upper left corner.
- If there is no symbol on a block, the default numerical operator is addition.
- Choose blocks that add up to the shown numerical goal.
- As you advance through the game, new blocks with functions like subtraction, multiplication, and division are added.
- Before selecting a multiplication or division block, you must first select at least one block with no operator.
- Fill the shopping cart meter to 100% to advance to the next stage and complete all ten levels.
5. Treze Coins
It is a simple money addition game in which children add coins to deposit into a gumball machine.
- Choose the coin denominations that you want to use.
- Analyze the amount displayed in the top center of the screen and then click on coins from the bottom area to insert coins that total that amount.
- When calculating the correct number of coins, insert them into the gumball machine.
- Simply click the X next to the coin-adding box if you make a mistake.
- If you need to make a change, a coin converter is located in the lower right corner.
You might like these:
Quan Delicacies Bacolod, your source of the Best Kakanin in Bacolod City
Leave a Reply