Megaworld Hotels’ CLUB ACCESS Privilege card is packed with perks and freebies now available in Iloilo for only P6,999
Imagine the fun and the thrill of experiencing the best of the Philippines—from the festive city of Iloilo, the splendid shores of Mactan, the chilly hills of Tagaytay, and the thrilling landscape of Manila—with just one privilege card.
Discover more of the beauty of Western Visayas and the cities and islands around the country—along with their scrumptious cuisines, our world-class hospitality, and more—Megaworld Hotels brings you CLUB ACCESS, an exclusive membership privilege card packed with exciting perks and discounts from some of the finest local hotel brands nationwide.
Itching to know why this card is a must-have for every traveler? Here are five reasons why you will definitely love to have your own Club Access card.
1] It’s the most affordable hotel privilege card to date.
Members can fully enjoy the power of Club Access for an entire year for a Php6,999 one-time membership fee. This then entitles the cardholder to discounts on dining, rooms—even during special promotions—amenities, and other hotel services.
“Club Access is designed for the quintessential traveler, someone who wants to experience the best accommodations our hotels can offer in several key destinations like Boracay, Tagaytay, and soon, Cebu. It is perfect for people who love being pampered and know that they deserve the best,” says Natalie Lim, general manager of Richmonde Hotel Iloilo, who also serves as the Club Access spokesperson.
2] It gives members access to the most number of homegrown hotels nationwide.
Participating in this privilege program are six (6) existing and ten (10) soon-to-open Megaworld homegrown hotel brands nationwide.
Existing hotel brands include Richmonde Hotel Ortigas, Eastwood Richmonde Hotel, Richmonde Hotel Iloilo, Belmont Hotel Manila, Savoy Hotel Manila, and Savoy Hotel Boracay.
Between this year and the next three years, ten (10) more homegrown hotels will open and become part of the program: Twin Lakes Hotel Tagaytay, and Chinatown Hotel in Binondo, Manila, both of which will be opening within this year; Savoy Hotel Mactan and Belmont Hotel Mactan Newtown, both in Mactan Island, Cebu; Belmont Hotel Boracay and Chancellor Hotel Boracay, both in Boracay Island; Kingsford Hotel and Grand Westside Hotel in Westside City within the booming Entertainment City near Manila Bay; and the recently announced Belmont Hotel Iloilo in Iloilo Business Park and the Upper East Hotel in Bacolod.
3] It offers up to 5 nights worth of FREE stays!
The Club Access card gives members almost five complimentary nights worth of stay:
- One (1) complimentary overnight stay in a standard room at any Megaworld Hotel
- One (1) 50% room discount voucher at any Megaworld Hotel
- One (1) 50% room discount each at Richmonde Hotel Iloilo, Richmonde Hotel Ortigas, Eastwood Richmonde Hotel, Belmont Hotel Manila, Savoy Hotel Manila, and Savoy Hotel Boracay; and
- Two (2) Complimentary Upgrades to the Next Room Category at all participating hotels.
On top of this, members get unlimited 20% discount on Best Available Rates in all types of rooms, inclusive of breakfast for two. On promotional rates and special holidays, members can still get 10% discount on all types of rooms inclusive of breakfast for two.
“For every stay in the hotel, members will receive our Exclusive Welcome Amenities. There will also be a priority lane for Club Access members so they don’t need to queue in long lines for check-ins and check-outs,” adds Lim.
4] Get unparalleled access to hotels in key tourism sites.
“So far, this is the only hotel privilege card that provides more hotel choices within the Philippines, especially in key tourism areas like Cebu, Boracay, and Tagaytay,” Lim shares.
Aptly wrapped in elegant royal blue, the Club Access card also comes with hotel vouchers and certificates that offer discounts and complimentary accommodations and dining experiences.
The Club Access card is non-transferable, although tagging along another person is always welcome so you fully enjoy the fun of staying at any Megaworld Hotel.
5] It supports 100% Filipino hotel chains.
No other membership privilege card offers travelers the fun of experiencing some of the Philippines’ 100% Filipino hotel brands that capture the warmth of true Filipino hospitality than Club Access.
Members can indulge in the finest local cuisines for FREE at all participating F&B outlets from any Megaworld Hotel chain when accompanied by one paying guest. Member plus two guests, meanwhile, get 30% discount on total bill; member plus three guests at 25%; member plus four to 19 guests at 20% discount. Even members dining alone automatically get 30% off the total bill.
During special occasions and holidays like Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day, members can still get unlimited 10% discounts on their total F&B bills. Indulge limitlessly on the mouth-watering cuisines and drinks from Richmonde Hotel Ortigas’ Richmonde Café, The Exchange, and Lobby Café; Eastwood Richmonde Hotel’s Eastwood Cafe + Bar; Richmonde Hotel Iloilo’s The Granary, BizBar, and Zabana Bar; Belmont Hotel Manila’s Cafe Belmont and Roof Top 11; Savoy Hotel Manila’s Savoy Cafe, The Poolside, Connect Lounge, and Zabana Bar; and Savoy Hotel Boracay’s Savoy Cafe, Vienne Lobby Lounge, and Chambery Pool Bar.
Aside from complimentary stays, room upgrades, and dining discounts and freebies, members also get the following:
- Exclusive Priority VIP Lane for all Club Access members.
- 10% off on Spa treatments.
- 20% off on Gym Annual Membership Fees.
- 20% off on Day Pass use of swimming pool for up to 4 persons (not applicable to Savoy Hotel Manila).
- Complimentary non-motorized water sports activities for maximum of 2 hours in Savoy Hotel Boracay.
- Complimentary wash & press laundry services for up to three (3) pieces of clothing, excluding dry cleaning services, plus 30% discount on next availment of such services when staying as a paying guest.
- Complimentary Scheduled Shuttle service from the hotel to the main station in when staying in Savoy Hotel Boracay.
15% discount on total food bill for banquets and social events with a minimum spend of P20,000 only applicable to the following hotels:
- Richmonde Hotel Ortigas – Dinner on weekdays/All-day on weekends.
- Eastwood Richmonde Hotel – Dinner on weekdays/All-day on Sundays.
- Richmonde Hotel Iloilo – All-day on weekends.
- Twin Lakes Hotel – 15% off on weekdays and 10% off on weekends (not valid on banquet packages).