Make payments more rewarding with GrabPay
What is GrabPay?
GrabPay is a mobile wallet within the Grab app that lets you pay seamlessly for Grab services. They have a lot of features and security installed plus GrabPay is licensed by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP).
GrabPay not only allows users to store credit in app and pay for all the services Grab provides, it also lets users pay in store and online in place of cash and cards. GrabPay is bridging the gap for economies that are still very cash dependent yet striving for a cashless society. With GrabPay, merchants can reduce the cost of managing cash as well as increase the payments experience for shoppers.
What Can You Do with GrabPay?
- 1] You can Pay for Grab Car and Taxi. If you use Grab ride services often, GrabPay allows you to pay for them easily, along with occasional discounts and promos.
- 2] Pay for GrabFood. You can now order food from local restaurants using your GrabPay as your payment method and get exclusive discounts.
- Other things you can do with GrabPay:
- Pay Your Bills. You can now pay your bills as well, with over 20 supported billers.
- Buy Prepaid Load. You can also buy load from the Grab app, complete with the latest data promos for all networks.
- GrabExpress Pabili is an on-demand Pabili service that lets users ask our GrabExpress riders to buy items for them. Maximum amount is P2,000.00 per transaction.
- GrabExpress Delivery. Need to send a gift to a friend? Forgot your keys at home? Need to get a document urgently signed and sent back? GrabExpress Delivery has you covered!
- Earn GrabRewards. Now you don’t have to book rides to earn rewards. Just use GrabPay for your payments more frequently.
1] Paying for Grab Car and Taxi Services
Don’t miss out on earning more GrabRewards points with GrabPay vs cash, debit card, and credit card for your Grab rides! Just look out for the GrabPay Wallet icon when you choose your payment method.
a] Select your pick up / drop off points.
b] Select GrabPay balance as your payment method
c] Tap on ‘Book’ and you’re set!
How to pay for GrabFood orders
1] Tap on ‘Food’
2] Choose Restaurant and select item from Menu
3] At checkout, tap on the payment icon to switch your preferred method. Select your GrabPay balance as payment method.
4] Place Order and wait for your food to be delivered!
Using GrabPay is very convenient, primarily if you use any Grab services regularly, then GrabPay will make your life a little easier. The best thing about this mobile wallet is you can book a ride, deliver your food, pay your bills, and pay for your online shopping all in one app.
Leave a Reply