Havaianas has been collaborating with various designers over the years to create limited edition collections that celebrate the brand’s penchant for fun and colorful footwear.
This year, Francis Libiran’s considerable talent has been tapped for a new collection that puts the Philippine artist firmly in the pantheon of international designers, brands and personalities, who have collaborated with the iconic footwear company for its sought-after limited edition releases.
Francis took inspiration from iconic symbols in Filipino culture—the jeepney, the mythical bird Sarimanok, and Bacolod’s Masskara festival. The jeepney designs feature bold saturated colors, while the sarimanok also plays on lines and various hues. The Masskara flip-flops, however, are grounded in shades of purple in a likeness of the festival’s masks.
Francis Libiran Havaianas flip flops is available at the All Flip-Flops SM City Bacolod.
- Website: www.havaianas.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/havaianasphilippines
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/havaianasphils
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/havaianasphils
- Website: www.myoliviastyle.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/myoliviastyle
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/myoliviastyle
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/myoliviastyle
Leave a Reply