#LIVE A BRIGHTER LIFE WITH SUN LIFE
Sun Life is a Canadian based company founded in 1865. With over 100 years of existence – it has successfully actualized its purpose: helping clients achieve lifetime financial security and a healthier life.
Immediately after World War II, the company honored USD $ 1.2 million death claims. Sun Life Insurance has established its reputation as a reliable insurance company.
Through the years, the company has been visionary in providing financial and health security. As proofs of this, now the company offers permanent and universal life insurances as dental, health, critical illness and long term care insurance, among others.
33 years ago- in 1985 Sun Life Insurance was able to reach the lives of many Filipinos. As a pioneer of insurance industry in the country, it is the first to introduce the concept of life insurance.
One of the strongest typhoon to hit the Philippines is YOLANDA ( Haiyan ), it made hundreds of families homeless and many lives were killed. During the after math of this calamity, Sun Life Insurance paid up the beneficiaries of the victims killed during the storm.
# How to be a SUN LIFE FINANCIAL ADVISOR
There are 5 steps to become a SUN LIFE FINANCIAL ADVISOR.
- FIRST: Join a SUN LIFE BRIGHTER FORUM. This is the best and the only way to start your journey as a financial advisor. You’ll get to know people, who were used to be like you; a beginner and how they were able to succeed as a financial advisor of SUNLIFE. Hear it from the experts.
- SECOND: Undergo the Personality Orientation Profile Screen Test. The test will assess the match between your personality and the job , as a financial advisor. You may also attend interviews, for the same purpose as mentioned above.
- THIRD: Participate and accomplish the Sun Life Training Course. The activity will enable you to acquire knowledge, regarding significant theories and concepts of insurance, product discussions and ethical standards as set by the company and other authorities.
- NEXT: Secure a license. Get a licensing exam at the Insurance Commission. No need to worry a SUN LIFE representative will help and guide you during the process. Remember, you have to be certified before you can do business under SUN LIFE INSURANCE.
- FOURTH: Accomplish the contract and coding process. Your career with SUN LIFE INSURANCE, will be guided by a contract. Remember: This is a serious job! You’ll be dealing with people, their money and their future!
- LAST: Prepare yourself – consider this as a job and as a mission. As a SUNLIFE financial advisor, your goals should include the following: to educate people on how to manage wisely their finances, to help prepare a better future and to help them survive trying times.
Now, the journey of touching the lives of your fellow Filipinos begins.
# What is it like to be a SUN LIFE FINANCIAL ADVISOR
- As a financial advisor, you’ll be part of a premier and pioneer insurance company in the country.
- Financial security through limitless earning possibilities
- Flexible work schedule
- Opportunities for travel abroad
- A sense of fulfillment: earning for a living and helping out people
Leave a Reply