Buying your next mattress online can become a real challenge especially if you don’t know what you should look for. Many people aren’t fans of buying mattresses online solely because they believe that they should do the test in person.
But, the truth is, most people bring the wrong decision when they test the mattress in the store. It’s a fact that you can’t truly feel how the mattress responds to your body during those short few minutes. This is why most online companies are offering extended period of sleep trial (more than three months). During this time you can relax and sleep on it and see how the material works for you, if there is off-gassing, cooling, whether you feel any pressure, and so on.
Before getting your new bed, it’s important to read reviews from the clients. This way you will learn a lot of honest opinions and experiences.
Endy is a Canadian product made with quality materials and excellent price. But these aren’t the only thing you need to know.
Here are the most important things you should remember when reading reviews for Endy.
- How it’s constructed – Of course this is crucial thing and everyone who had Endy reviewed will have at least several sentences about it. Endy is an all-foam mattress that has three layers and thickness of 10 inches. The layers are wrapped in a stretchable polyester blend cover that is breathable and soft to the touch. The top layer is made of poly foam that feels comfortable and adjusts easily, without putting any pressure no matter how you sleep (it also feels cool). The middle layer works as a transition not allowing you to sink into the layers. The foundation is firm and stable and adds support, deep compression and contouring.
- Level of firmness – Endy feels quite soft when you sit or lie on it but it still belongs to the range of moderate firmness. This means that it’s ideal for sleeping on your side, back and stomach. It’s excellent for people who suffer from joint or muscle pain. Endy will sink in under your compression but the middle layer won’t let you feel stuck in the mattress. Also, the foundation is firm enough to keep the sleeper on the top of the surface. Side sleepers will have an amazing rest on it for sure because of the low pressure and the cradling.
- Motion transfer – If you’re going to sleep on Endy Mattress with a partner, then this feature is very important for you. It’s a known fact that foam is absorbing motion vibrations very well, not letting them spread all over the surface. Endy works superb when comes to motion transfer because there is no way you’d feel any disturbance when your partner moves next to you. This is a warranty for a peaceful sleep and no arguments between you and your significant other.
- Edge support – This feature is important for couples, but even if you’ll sleep on Endy alone, it’s good to know that it has a top-class edge support. It means that the sinkage is minimal, and even if you sleep near the edges you still feel supported. There is no risk that you’d compress the layers to a point where you’d fall on the floor.
- Cooling – Endy has an amazing cooling feature and helps in the process of thermoregulation; the cover won’t cause sweating and just like the foam top layer is allowing constant airflow. The core draws heat from the surface and won’t cause overheating; this mattress will remain fresh during the entire rest.