10 Tips when you shop at SM City Bacolod’s 3-Day Sale
The shopping excitement is building up as we get closer to D-Day: 2 more days to go to SM City Bacolod’s 3-Day Sale! In the City of Smiles, it is one of the most anticipated sales of the season. When the doors open on March 4 at 10AM, the deal frenzy at the biggest mall in the city is on!
March 4, 5 and 6 – make sure these dates are marked on your calendar and your notifications are set. Shop at your favorite stores and enjoy from up to 70% off on the best deals.
New normal shopping can be tricky so here are some tips to help you navigate SM City Bacolod’s 3-Day Sale.
- Prepare your list. The SM 3-Day Sale is not like any regular sale. Even before Sale Day, preparing in advance will make for a better and hassle-free experience. Make a list of the things you need and even the shops you’d like to check out so that a route around the mall can already be mapped out.
- Come in comfy OOTDs. The seasoned shopper will know that wearing comfortable shoes helps in braving the lines to the cashier. SM’s sales are known for lots of exciting bargain bins and clusters around the mall so expect a lot of walking, standing and moving around.
- Be mindful of safety protocols. Around the same month in 2020, SM’s #SafeMalling guidelines were put in place. Customers are assured that all health, safety and sanitation protocols are followed to combat the health crisis. Bacolod City may have been downgraded to Alert Level 1 status recently, but that does not mean we let our guards down. While doing the shopping rounds, wear your face mask always and keep your sanitizer handy.
- SM can shop for you. Can’t come and visit physically? You can shop from home. Make use of Call to Deliver and Your City Shopper, SM’s personalized shopping and delivery services. Check out the official SM City Bacolod facebook page for details.
- Lowdown on the deals, discounts and SMAC offers. It is, after all, the SM 3-Day Sale! Some of the deals, discounts and offers available are:
- Discounts mallwide: up to 70% off on great finds
- Prestige Day on March 4: extra 10% discount on all items
- SMAC Day on March 5 and 6: extra 10% discount on all items, with minimum single-receipt purchase of P3,000
- BDO Rewards cardholders also enjoy the same Prestige discount privileges
- Discounts and freebies at selected restaurants and dining establishments
- Raffle promotion: a chance to win a Suzuki S-Presso. Every P1,000 purchase = 1 e-raffle entry
- Double e-raffle entries for Suzuki S-Presso: for purchases on March 5 and 6
- Flash discounts and raffles: check out SM City Bacolod’s official social media page or follow your favorite personal shoppers from The SM Store and watch out for announcements all weekend
- Park by the bay. Parking is one of the challenges these days at SM City Bacolod. Parking slots that used to be at the north wing have been demolished to make way for the current construction ongoing.
The building will soon be The North Block and National University, massive structures in the complex so expect additional exciting vibe for shops, restaurants and educational facilities in the future.
Even though parking slots at the north wing are no longer available, you need not worry! There are some allocated parking spaces all around the mall: near the SMDC construction site and across the Cinema area. Directional signages outdoors will show how to get there.
- Valet convenience. There is a free shuttle service available to take customers to the nearest mall drop off points. If looking for parking is taking away from precious shopping time, customers can also opt for valet service. Minimal fees apply.
- Tote your hauls. It is best to bring a tote bag, any large bar, or a small personal trolley to conveniently store or carry all your shopping bags as you go around the mall.
- Take strategic breaks. It is best to bring a tote bag, any large bar, or a small personal trolley to conveniently store or carry all your shopping bags as you go around the mall.
- Most of all… ENJOY SM City Bacolod’s 3-Day Sale on March 4, 5 and 5, 2022, 10AM to 9PM. Weekend mall hours may be adjusted in accordance in accordance to what local executive orders/ IATF will allow.
See you in two days!
Leave a Reply